Thursday, July 31, 2008

Welcome and Enjoy

Welcome to our website. We have a talented group of new authors here. I know you'll find many books to enjoy; from mystery thrillers to self help and much, much more.

My offering is a murder mystery, A Lifetime of Deception, the second in the McKinney Brothers Murder Mystery series. You can read about it here on www.BooksofExcellence.com or you can link to my website at www.pjgrondin.com.

I have a number of book signings and discussions scheduled in and around north and central Ohio. A schedule of those events is on my website. I'll keep the schedule updated as more dates are added.

In the mean time, pick up a book, sit back and relax. Unless you're reading a murder mystery that chills you to the bone. Happy reading!

P. J. Grondin
A Lifetime of Vengeance
A Lifetime of Deception
www.pjgrondin.com

No comments: