Saturday, November 1, 2008

FLORIANA HALL'S VOICES IN VERSE

My new book, VOICES IN VERSE, by author and poet Floriana Hall and THE POET'S NOOK, which I, Floriana Hall, founded and coordinate each month, is selling like hotcakes. I have sold 184 VOICES IN VERSE hardbound poetry books in the past month and will have two more signings in November. It is a best seller and was published by OMNI BOOK PUBLISHING. However, on their website, they say they do not have room for my other credits and I am not happy that they have not mentioned my other ten books. So here they are: SMALL CHANGE, THE SANDS OF RHYME (out of print), DADDY WAS A BAD BOY, FRANCIS, NOT THE SAINT (www.Booksurge.com), THE ADVENTURES OF FLOSSIE, ROBBIE, AND JUNEY During The Great Depression (www.Booksurge.com), HEARTS ON THE MEND, www.PublishAmerica.com. OUT OF THE ORDINARY SHORT STORIES (www.authorhouse.com), THROUGH OUR EYES, Poems of Beautiful Northeast Ohio, POET'S NOOK POTPOURRI, TOUCHING THE HEARTS OF GENERATIONS, GATHERING GRACES (www.Cyberwit.net) and VOICES IN VERSE , WeavingWords, www.OmniBookPublishing.com

If you have not read FRANCIS, NOT THE SAINT, you are missing out on a mesmerizing book and account of The Great Depression and of a man who tried to juggle three families at once and found out he could not do it. I am 'Meg" in the book.
Floriana Hall

No comments: