Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm Beatrice Elliott a new author to this site. I think it is a wonderful marketing tool. I want to invite you who have purchased my book, CHANGE YOUR STORY, CHANGE YOUR LIFE, to send me your life incident that you would like to have rewritten and I would be happy to work with you via email on this amazing tool to let go of false thoughts and replace them with empowering beliefs that attract your highest good to you. Your personal parable will be the story that you do want to pass on to family and especially our youth. By rewriting your story, you can share new empowering choices with a young person and they have the opportunity to learn from you.
It's a fun exercise and a powerful one as well.
Enjoy, and I look forward to hearing from you. My email is: Bebea347@aol.com

No comments: